Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last wish

4 posters

Go down

last wish Empty last wish

Post by Rage Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:50 am

Hey everyone its Tyler/InfernalRage.. as you all may know by now I gave my account to a friend.. cool dude, pro player, and a good asset to the zulu family.. but somehow he has been kicked off and the password has been changed.. I did some searching and found the person that has taken over's email and I'm pretty sure i know who it is.. I never gave this person any of my information and it wasn't something I wanted to happen.. I have sent this person multiple emails about the account with no response (go figure) but that just doesn't seem like enough. All I am asking is, to my friends, enemies, whatever, bored people.. End this guy's life.. Get him banned or something.. I worked very hard on that character to just have it stolen by some punk kid Evil or Very Mad .. Please guys/girls.. If I ever asked for anything I'm asking this.. Please make sure InfernalRage does not live in a "Perfect World" -.-

Rage

Back to top Go down

last wish Empty Re: last wish

Post by EnVhi Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:40 am

Embarassed tyler i had this already figured out<3 he tried to lie and pretend to be u . but i asked him some personal stuff on we would know and he didnt<3 dun worry ill roll him
EnVhi
EnVhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:57 pm

rofl

Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jlung Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:28 pm

other comments were deleted please keep thread on topic and personal issues off forums
Jlung
Jlung

Back to top Go down

Post by EnVhi Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Jlung wrote:other comments were deleted please keep thread on topic and personal issues off forums

Exclamation couldnt have said it better myself jason. Question and tyler wdf add my msn you dick xD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EnVhi
EnVhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Payaso Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:13 pm

I saw rage & pmd him that he's a hoe , no response I knew something was wrong Crying or Very sad
Payaso
Payaso

Back to top Go down

Post by Payaso Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:16 pm

U shouldn't hve given it 2 ur friend.... I thought I was the only 1 wit ur info >.> u liar :P ..... Gl bro
Payaso
Payaso

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:03 am

i cant get my msn to work for some reason.. only thing i really use now is skype.. if anyone wants to add me my name on there is xcspanx

and paya you're right but it would have happened to you too... ok heres the deal.. someone traded me that ACCOUNT for my archer.. i decided to make a wiz one day and i ended up putting it on that account so i could multiclient and buff him with cronic in the lower lvls and he could run my fb's and bh's n shit.. well the guy that traded me the account retrieved lost password thru the email and changed the info.. so i mean.. even if i wouldnt have ever used rage again this would have happened.. its funny tho because i have a bank pass activated and dude cant unequip or sell or do anything.. i hope he's having fun -.-

Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by MrHanky Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:05 am

Rage wrote:i cant get my msn to work for some reason.. only thing i really use now is skype.. if anyone wants to add me my name on there is xcspanx

and paya you're right but it would have happened to you too... ok heres the deal.. someone traded me that ACCOUNT for my archer.. i decided to make a wiz one day and i ended up putting it on that account so i could multiclient and buff him with cronic in the lower lvls and he could run my fb's and bh's n shit.. well the guy that traded me the account retrieved lost password thru the email and changed the info.. so i mean.. even if i wouldnt have ever used rage again this would have happened.. its funny tho because i have a bank pass activated and dude cant unequip or sell or do anything.. i hope he's having fun -.-
he must be pissed Very Happy
MrHanky
MrHanky

Back to top Go down

Post by MrHanky Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:07 pm

is this the account?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MrHanky
MrHanky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:22 pm

i have no idea.. this is what it shows me

is this the account?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but yeah maybe idk

Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by MrHanky Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:59 pm

it was a link to a post in pwi forums with guy saying he "forgot" his bank password and asking it to be reset so yea prolly was him
name of char posting is XxKnightxX and its harshlands.
MrHanky
MrHanky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:24 am

oh yeah then it definately was him because all my passwords are the same i would never forget.. what an idiot lol

Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum