Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all you Justin Bieber fans out there.

5 posters

Go down

For all you Justin Bieber fans out there. Empty For all you Justin Bieber fans out there.

Post by Caledfwlch Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Caledfwlch
Caledfwlch

Back to top Go down

For all you Justin Bieber fans out there. Empty Re: For all you Justin Bieber fans out there.

Post by Demitrix Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:23 pm

tig13 tiger3 tig13
Demitrix
Demitrix

Back to top Go down

For all you Justin Bieber fans out there. Empty Re: For all you Justin Bieber fans out there.

Post by Okopogo Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:25 pm

So mean... Poor Justin Beaver...
Okopogo
Okopogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarwolf Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:19 pm

lawl she must have self esteem issues, no girl i know is that flat lol
Ragnarwolf
Ragnarwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeSeeYou Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:25 pm

I saw this on tv abit ago, you hear a person scream like a 8year old girl.....but on another youtube vid, someone commented his publicist declared for-him on Twitter that it was his mom? xD ......... tiger3

...theres another vid I saw from the same tv show that...showed him being suspended upside by his feet...and not by a chest harness at the chest like in This vid...but hes upside down and has SO much stuff in his hair...that even while upside-down his hair remains exactly the same as if he was right-side up xD
EyeSeeYou
EyeSeeYou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum