Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random

+5
BloodOmen
LordofChaos
Irae
Okopogo
Bloop
9 posters

Go down

random Empty random

Post by _thailer Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:42 pm

This may get read, bashed, ignored, whatevers. In response to a few things asked about me. The shit talking was always in RETALIATION to people who acted on it first against me or kylin. I've never said Zulu was pussies, omg u suxors, etc. (I respect many people in Zulu) I however chose to respond rather then just take it. Classless probably and maybe shouldn't have said anything but it is what it is. I have never bribed Libby to leave or even asked her once for that matter. Feel free to ask her yourself she has nothing to lie about. I said I got bored with Kylin for not wanting to compete and wanted to game with friends for a change rather then against. If they were in pengwins, crimson, omerta I would've been apping there. They were in Zulu. I thank you for even let my app go thru instead of an instant denial and respect the fact alot of people wanted me in competition rather then in. Good Luck to Zulu and see you on the field. ...thailer

_thailer

Back to top Go down

random Empty Re: random

Post by Bloop Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:56 am

Thanks for understanding thailer. I'm still confused as to why all these other people are raging and leaving the guild. Maybe! we can be like Kingdom and you guys can be like the new Zulu and everyone who rages from Zulu joins that faction and becomes to new world power!
Bloop
Bloop

★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★

Back to top Go down

Post by Okopogo Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:15 am

I heard trolling [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forum was also fun.
Okopogo
Okopogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irae Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:16 pm

shat tha fack ap
Irae
Irae

Back to top Go down

Post by LordofChaos Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:46 pm

BO lost his one true love Sad

LordofChaos

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodOmen Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:13 pm

LordofChaos wrote:BO lost his one true love Sad
Wanna replace him? Embarassed

BloodOmen

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeSeeYou Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:02 pm

_thailer wrote:This may get read, bashed, ignored, whatevers.
*Bashes with a +12 club* :tigg33
EyeSeeYou
EyeSeeYou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:32 am

i dont understand how so many people got their period at the same time as me this month. it makes me feel sort of weird. so who wants to rage quit a guild for my new guild MIDOL?

seriously though, the game is dying can't we all make an effort to get along and try to sueeze the last drops of fun from it? i love thailer and love nurfed. can't we all come a happy aggreement of love?

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentia Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:15 am

[quote="Starr"]i dont understand how so many people got their period at the same time as me this month.
+1000000

lol
Crescentia
Crescentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Payaso Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:41 am

I can't read
Payaso
Payaso

Back to top Go down

Post by JaydenAnn Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:56 am

:pig12
JaydenAnn
JaydenAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:38 am

Taboo wrote:

wwwweeeeeeelllllllllllllllll.......maybe they dont offer heath class in African schools, but roughly 80% of females get their period within the 3rd week of each month. Therefore it is very possible, and quite likely that many other females which have access to this forum are also experiencing their period when you are. But, beyond the 3rd week info....even if statistics showed that periods were completely random and would occur any day of the month, for all females, that is only 30 days to choose from. Now, probably 250 or so people come to these public forums (give or take) and 49% are female (according to recent census polls) so say about 120 females visit the public section. Now 1period/30days = 3.3%. 120 females x .033 = 4 girls having their period each day of the month, which is still "pretty many", and that is assuming a perfectly even distribution of 4 girls per day, which i would have no problem betting against.

All in all, go read a book.

ok smartie that explains the girls. but what about the guys? all i have to say is this:

STOP TRYING TO OUT EMO RAGE ME!!!!

i need to be the best at something but i can't even pms(this doesnt mean private mesagges) the best. /wrist!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum