Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the deal

+16
Payaso
Erzenzia
Rome
Hudini
Ragnarwolf
BluntTrauma
Caledfwlch
XxBellaxX
EyeSeeYou
JaydenAnn
Okopogo
Yukies
danteaxel
EnVhi
Crescentia
Lumps_
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whats the deal Empty Whats the deal

Post by Lumps_ Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:01 am

Ok look zulu....

For all you out there who are pissed off at me because you think im a traitor for going to cash$hop. well im not. Ive been in zulu for a fcking long time, ive been friends with alot of ppl in zulu for a long time.

I'm sick of being hated on because I decided to take time off from zulu. (I see non zulu in zulu vent all the time, BUT simply because i left to go to cash$hop im being kicked multiple times, and muted.)

If you think I left zulu because Thailer got denied and Liberty left and im just following them. Well your wrong.

However, Thailer, and this whole drama shit, is part of the reaosn I left it is not why I left.
In the past weeks of zulu I have felt disrespected, and useless to zulu. Honestly the only thing that was keeping me in was my friends. When i logged on the day i left and saw a TON of drama I just couldn't take it anymore and i was sick of it, so I left.
I messaged Nurfed about alot of my issues and he cleared up most of it for me, but more and more things happened which caused me to feel useless and unwanted in Zulu. (except to a few).

If you dont want me in your vent then fine, tell me yourself instead of kicking me and muting me. thats just stupid. I still love zulu and maybe one day ill come back and maybe not. But as of right now from what ive seen, im still a useless peice of crap to zulu and you don't need me.

Thx for reading and sorry for the rage, but im sick and tired of this. if you want you can hate me and tear this thread apart, i dont care. I still love zulu and ill still pk and help those who are nice to me.

I love you Lumps

Lumps_
Lumps_

Back to top Go down

Whats the deal Empty Re: Whats the deal

Post by Crescentia Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:29 am

I love you love you
Crescentia
Crescentia

Back to top Go down

Post by EnVhi Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:31 am

Embarassed lumpy I gots nuffin but loves for ya
EnVhi
EnVhi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoYSauce Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:31 am

yes for my votee

SoYSauce

Back to top Go down

Post by danteaxel Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:09 am

i just mess wit u lumps youve been on my fl for ever and ur my boi even tho ur gay pm me if u need me man
danteaxel
danteaxel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukies Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 am

I like you so much Lumpy, and we still miss you.. But if you feel cahshop is the way for being more useful it's ok; as I said, I personally don't expect too much game in summer cause of ppl, vacation (also for pwi gms) and so on. Remains the fact I dont like how your guildies still spam to some zulus member to let then join cash$hop, I cannot respect actions like these. Btw good luck for the guild, get a vent and stay there with your guildies, why with us? You cannot have both places full Lumps cause its noy fair to those that didnt leave the faction. Im not telling you 'dont talk with zulu ppl' im just trying to let you understand if its fair talk in GUILD vent when you can do it in skype, msn etc
Yukies
Yukies

Back to top Go down

Post by Okopogo Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:44 am

This is for you <3
Okopogo
Okopogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentia Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:52 am

Yukies wrote:I like you so much Lumpy,

Mad he's mine Crying or Very sad
Crescentia
Crescentia

Back to top Go down

Post by JaydenAnn Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:54 am

Shocked
JaydenAnn
JaydenAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cawksore Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:25 am

Taboo make an application & stop trolling ffs!

Cawksore

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeSeeYou Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:26 am

...am pretty sure that whoever be a Vent-Admin is the one that did the muting and kicking...and isn't an all Zulu-decision~ was no thread...or GC that I noticed that said or listed you as a traitor...or, w/e~

But generally speaking (cuz Idk who it would exactly pertain to) yea...Yukies has a point~ ...bottom line, it's a Zulu-guild vent...anyone non-Zulu that is let into it and is let to stay on the Vent is basically a privilege done out of kindness.
...and getting on to sway people away on their own vent is just low/rude. Take that else where and not abuse a nicety~
EyeSeeYou
EyeSeeYou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumps_ Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:23 am

EyeSeeYou wrote:...am pretty sure that whoever be a Vent-Admin is the one that did the muting and kicking...and isn't an all Zulu-decision~ was no thread...or GC that I noticed that said or listed you as a traitor...or, w/e~

But generally speaking (cuz Idk who it would exactly pertain to) yea...Yukies has a point~ ...bottom line, it's a Zulu-guild vent...anyone non-Zulu that is let into it and is let to stay on the Vent is basically a privilege done out of kindness.
...and getting on to sway people away on their own vent is just low/rude. Take that else where and not abuse a nicety~

I was not on to sway people away from anything, i was simply on to talk to cres, in a public chat room. Hell you can come listen to me in the channel i dont care. But i see non zulus in those channels all the time, and this particular person decides to kick me and mute me simply because i joined cash$hop. And its obvious thats the reason because other people leave zulu and still talk in its vent. I understand its Zulu's vent and i respect that, but i was a part of zulu and i feel i should atleast be aloud to talk to my friends in the public section.

and Taboo, your a dlck. shut up you whore and go watch kylin forums.
Lumps_
Lumps_

Back to top Go down

Post by XxBellaxX Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:55 am

funny to see all ppl leave but say its not cause thailer denied and not cause libby left. But funny they all go in cashshop. You gonna say ( not just Lumps i mean all) u plan to leave before thailer denied? bullshit u just dont have the balls to admit it. And its nothing personnal to Lumps, libby or other, and im not mad i just laught cause ppl say its not cause of that but it is. See ya in the game.

XxBellaxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumps_ Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:09 am

XxBellaxX wrote:funny to see all ppl leave but say its not cause thailer denied and not cause libby left. But funny they all go in cashshop. You gonna say ( not just Lumps i mean all) u plan to leave before thailer denied? bullshit u just dont have the balls to admit it. And its nothing personnal to Lumps, libby or other, and im not mad i just laught cause ppl say its not cause of that but it is. See ya in the game.

Bella if you dont believe me then fine. If you really want, you can pm nurfed and ask him, because i told him many of the reasons i was planning on leaving, however i didn't tell him I was planning on leaving because I felt like it would be the wrong thing to do. Also im not saying I didn't leave because Thailer. What im saying is, there were many reasons I left, but the whole bullshit with Thailer really gave a big push, but i garuntee you even though it is the same time everyone else left, I left for a totally different reason to the Thailer thing then anyone else. If you really want to know why then PM me in game, other then that stop accusing me of stupid shit. TY
Lumps_
Lumps_

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentia Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Guys, really,

Please stop. Lumps made a desicion to leave quite a long time ago. I'd say he confronted me about it 2 - 3 weeks before he left. And I swore to him I would tell no one about it. He only joined Cash$hop because it's a faction with close friends, for example, Ganked. We all know Lumps and Ganked are good friends, of course Lumps went where he did. Stop saying that he followed Liberty, because it's not the truth.

Lumps had many reasons to leave. So just stop calling him traitor. Some of you guys were the ones who completely rejected sins in tw ideas, and so forth. Lumps tried hard to make it happened. But in the end the idea of sins in TW was still rejected. And many of you will probably say "during the last few weeks sins have been able to attend TW", BUT, what fun is tw, when it only last 6 mins? So now, there IS no real tw.

One more thing. JenGirl was in vent the day Lumps got kicked over and over again. Even though he was in public vent. If non-zulus are not allowed in, then ALL non-zulus should not be allowed in. This is hypocritical, and bias.
Crescentia
Crescentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Caledfwlch Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Okopogo wrote:

Okopogo is my hero
Caledfwlch
Caledfwlch

Back to top Go down

Post by BluntTrauma Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:28 pm

LOL. admin's have the power and they can do with it how they choose. if they want to interrupt your conversation, you best believe they are gonna do it. they could have banned him, but they only kicked him to piss him off.. really, if your that sad about it, i'll give you $2.50 each, we can walk down to McDonalds and get both of you a happy meal. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BluntTrauma
BluntTrauma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumps_ Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:18 pm

BluntTrauma wrote:LOL. admin's have the power and they can do with it how they choose. if they want to interrupt your conversation, you best believe they are gonna do it. they could have banned him, but they only kicked him to piss him off.. really, if your that sad about it, i'll give you $2.50 each, we can walk down to McDonalds and get both of you a happy meal. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1. they did ban me.
2. Shut up ass hole
Lumps_
Lumps_

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarwolf Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:51 pm

really i dont have a problem with them booting u or banning u, really its zulu vent your not in zulu, go figure..do you recall the convo you had did you say something to someone on vent?? who knows.. btw lumps iv never had a problem with you but, you wana get away from drama. dont you think this thread you made is all about drama??

why start something udont want
Ragnarwolf
Ragnarwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeSeeYou Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:57 pm

I got banned from Zulu forums...when a few others directly bash officers...yet I get singled out when make a Joke that Actually had a point~ ...I not complained of it, since if that's what they need to do to stroke their own Ego-pp's then so be it~

cuz really....why let it get to you anyways? not like you can't talk to others on others ppls vent~ ...or make your own n invite peeps or what-not~

besides, I'm not here to socialize I already got friends n all that anyways before coming into guild and my friends got in solely on their own merit n characters and gearing~ I'm here to hang with some friends and TW and PK abit...long as that not effected I really not care all that much if at all about what others say or do =3
EyeSeeYou
EyeSeeYou

Back to top Go down

Post by Hudini Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:19 pm

hmm Lumps your an idiot, sorry broski but have fun in cashshop.

BTW leaving a guild and joining a rival guild that is stealing members is the definition of traitor no matter what the reasons. Also you could not have picked a worse time to leave, so for this reason I support your banning.
Hudini
Hudini

Back to top Go down

Post by Kojj Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:40 pm

hi taboo

Kojj

Back to top Go down

Post by Rome Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:41 pm

fack zulu. fack dem all. cack suckas.

Rome

Back to top Go down

Post by Erzenzia Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Taboo wrote:

These are Zulu forums right? i must have read this wrong.

Kid go play in traffic would ya?
Erzenzia
Erzenzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kojj Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 pm

I don't know how to play troll and they will ban me soon. I vote for lumps though.

p.s. You look really hott in your avatar taboo.

Kojj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum