Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canada's Thanks Giving (No War Proposal)

+5
Nukes
Crescentia
XxBellaxX
Okopogo
Caledfwlch
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Canada's Thanks Giving (No War Proposal) - Page 2 Empty Re: Canada's Thanks Giving (No War Proposal)

Post by StretchIt Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:55 pm

yeeee happy thanksgiving peeps. :D Wink
StretchIt
StretchIt

Location : In the ocean with all the other fishies... jk Canada ^_^

Back to top Go down

Canada's Thanks Giving (No War Proposal) - Page 2 Empty Re: Canada's Thanks Giving (No War Proposal)

Post by Caledfwlch Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Idea I wonder if Nuff will read my beloved message silent
Caledfwlch
Caledfwlch

Back to top Go down

Post by MrHanky Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:39 pm

cheese fries w/gravy is a staple of all 24hour diners in NJ(somehow greek people own every one)

if you have never ate this come to NJ go to a diner at 2am after you been out drinking and get some
MrHanky
MrHanky

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentia Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Tinkertank wrote:Wow...Canadian thanksgiving.....

Its weird there wasn't a proposol on 11 september in memorial for the people who passed during the terror atacks. I could have understanding for that proposal.

So maybe we have to make a no-war agenda, for Christmas, Chinese new year, Ramadan, etc. Then we know for sure there won't be a TW left to play.

Anyway i really like to TW this weekend, its my first with Zulu, and its my birthday saterday. I waited 41 years for this tw . What a Face

You've waited 41 years, you can wait just for another week.
And yes, it is a real dish in Canada. Fried smothered in gravy and cheese. It's amazing
Crescentia
Crescentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Okopogo Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Maple syrup anybody?
Okopogo
Okopogo

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcA Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:58 pm

yaaay im soooo stoked for Thanksgiving though i completely forgot it was this close hahah

<--- also Canadian

As far as the proposal goes... im on the fence, i good either way

Last edited by MarcA on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i cant type to save me life)
MarcA
MarcA

Back to top Go down

Post by Caledfwlch Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Happy Thanks Giving =)

I have mid-term exams next week -- study time -- and a dinner date with my Turkey Laughing It's going to be a busy week Smile
Caledfwlch
Caledfwlch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum