Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For SneakyStalk

3 posters

Go down

For SneakyStalk Empty For SneakyStalk

Post by Ilenka Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:54 am

If you are actually getting rank 8, can u please pay my RL debt??

The one u got when you asked me for money to travel to see your ex girlfriend (who is ur current girlfriend now) while i was waiting for you here, believing that you were on the trip to forget about the feelings toward her,and coming back to me after it.... ???

can u please???

oh, shut i know you wont... since you are an ass...

my bad... never mind.

Laughing

oh,yesh im still here.
Ilenka
Ilenka

http://lesthatsrieste.photoblog.com

Back to top Go down

For SneakyStalk Empty Re: For SneakyStalk

Post by SneakyDalesr Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:08 am

I sure can pay the debt if u give my in game stuff back... ??? everything you actually stole, unlike me who traded your stuff between OUR accounts?

anyway, it's not like I got R8 with MY earnings, are you kidding me? well this guy already trusted me over 300m in game coins, not counting the money I used from him to buy you stuff.

btw someone told me about certain issue u had to wear my FC fists??? is that a joke?

As a pure build with Warsoul Helmet, u need TT90 bracers (+8str) plus Band of Heaven's Jail (+7str) and a tome, maybe a Tome of Iron Will (+7str) to match the 135 str req for the fists.

As a pure build with Nirvana Helm, it's trickier, gotta sacrifice more dex since base str is extremely low already.... well it's my case atm, low base str
SneakyDalesr
SneakyDalesr

Back to top Go down

Post by Meliko Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:21 am

one word: PM's.
Meliko
Meliko

★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★

Back to top Go down