Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Nurfed

+18
Acheri
EnVhi
acrelar
BluntTrauma
TaterBaby
Marche
Payaso
Nanofate
MALIGNO
Crescentia
Elednor
Luve
Lamia
Caledfwlch
FieryKitten
Okopogo
Jlung
Embustero
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For Nurfed Empty For Nurfed

Post by Embustero Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:36 pm

I am serious about the tw boycott. Here is the threqad where they say they will be monitoring TW activities. I say we boycott and do not bid or TW for a month make a stand and see if we can affect change. As you know tw salary is out and we have enough to charm our catas by doing the math this does not take into account the savings from past wars but as you may well have realized relying on savings w/o redepositing will beak a bank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Embustero

Back to top Go down

For Nurfed Empty Re: For Nurfed

Post by Jlung Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:46 pm

see id agree with doing that if i thought kylin and crimson would actually follow through with it
Jlung
Jlung

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Jlung wrote:see id agree with doing that if i thought kylin and crimson would actually follow through with it

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Okopogo Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:47 pm

I like this idea...
Okopogo
Okopogo

Back to top Go down

Post by FieryKitten Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:48 pm

yea +2
FieryKitten
FieryKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Caledfwlch Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Embustero wrote:I am serious about the tw boycott. Here is the threqad where they say they will be monitoring TW activities. I say we boycott and do not bid or TW for a month make a stand and see if we can affect change. As you know tw salary is out and we have enough to charm our catas by doing the math this does not take into account the savings from past wars but as you may well have realized relying on savings w/o redepositing will beak a bank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Who is this Embustero fellow Shocked ?

I say bid on them Kylins! No cookie for you. Mad

Anyways, you can not stop all factions across the server from bidding. The goal is to restructure the gold economy. If neither faction bids for a month, the economy would still change and gold price would drop; GMs haz accomplished their goals. TW boycotting would not work.

However, this update would change the way of wars -- I am not saying that I support it -- There would be less player attendance for TW, due to the fact of cut salary, along with less players equipped with charms. In term, that would allow less fortunate factions to obtain a higher chance of conquering land; caused by the fairness of the number of charmed players.
Caledfwlch
Caledfwlch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamia Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:47 pm

i like a boycott

viva la revolution!!! Exclamation

well if there is no tw- the charms sellling is prolly like 80% lost of it- count this up. how many ppl every week by how many charms, for tws. if no tw= they dont sell this many charms. because u dont rape that many charm by doing other stuffs. a hp charm without tw, last forever for me >>

and who honestly believe gold prices go down to 100k? noone of the ppl who sell their CS stuff, would ever think about to sell it that cheap- noone would sell gold anymore. because it would be crap. so thats a fantasy world , where they are all living, to think about gold prices will fall that hard, because of no tw pay.
tw payment doesnt have anything to do with this, in my opinion.

im up for revolution :tigg33

p.s. if they want to change this- they should make gold mats not like 20 mil each and dq price back to normal ones also clown
Lamia
Lamia

Back to top Go down

Post by Embustero Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:04 am

Jlung wrote:see id agree with doing that if i thought kylin and crimson would actually follow through with it

Where as I see your reluctance, you have nothing to lose from believing me. I have been nothing but straightforward with you ever. I am suggesting that we actually try to stand together to affect change. It may or may not work, but we shall never know unless we try. I am not suggesting do not defend yourself, as I can not take responsibility for every faction on the server, but if we can show the devs that their attempt to make more people cash shop everything is unwarranted than maybe we might accomplish something and we would know that they have more than just their wallets in mind when making decisions. Maybe the game might become more fun and they might think of players first in future decisions. And btw J I do feel a little bit of a sting that you do not believe me, I have never lied to you, why would I start now?

Well anyway enough taking up your time. Think it over and let me know, I will get back with you guys in a few days and hopefully we can try to tell pwi to fuck themselves by trying to ruin the only fun this game has left to offer.

~Embustero

Embustero

Back to top Go down

Post by Luve Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:28 am

i like the idea of boycotting but they did make bidding anonymous so we wouldnt be able to tell if a faction bid on us or not following the boycott Rolling Eyes
Luve
Luve

Back to top Go down

For Nurfed Empty 1

Post by Brat_Rus Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:41 am

by Luve on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:28 am

i like the idea of boycotting but they did make bidding anonymous so we wouldnt be able to tell if a faction bid on us or not following the boycott

u will see cuz if there is war that week and we some1 atcing u. that has to be cuz leader bid XD
totaly for boycott. damn before i had money gold/platinum charm (non cs) now with low dq price,fked up TT price i barely can buy stupid silver charm that is crap in TW. stupid GMs and their "honest" way of being fair to all guild.

Brat_Rus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elednor Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:06 am

but...but...but....what about if we want to TW for fun instead of money.... Sad
Elednor
Elednor

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:23 am

i agree with Embustero and Lamia
i`m up for Revolution pale

Squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentia Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:18 am

I rather Keep taking lands from you guys, . A LOT can happen in a month.. >_> alot..

Crescentia
Crescentia

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeBlack Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:31 am

As we see, PWI made our life in game more harder, TT33 need do mobs, Nirvana all boss seal and random agro, TW no salary with some f..king mirages,,,DQ down price, are they kidding us?? Evil or Very Mad

The only thing gives fun for lvl 100+ is TW time, okie if someone say we need fun so we dont care about funds, so you will let them take advantages and they will not stop to make benefits more from gamers... No

I agree to REVOLUTION, kick PWI arse Twisted Evil

JoeBlack

Back to top Go down

Post by MALIGNO Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:36 am

i agree to most that we need to stand together and change PWI uncontrolable restructuring to make this so called free-to-play-pay-to-win crap.

Not bidding on TW alone won't cut it tho. lets put all our heads together and think of more ways. hmmmm...

1. maybe tell Kylin's CS'er not to CS for a month except for charms?\

2. organize a picket parade like what we did and spam chats to BOYCOT PWI like we did 2 days ago.

3. get all Leaders on all the guild to come together and ask their members to not CS for a certain amount of time.

in any case, all business live or die by revenues and public affair directly influenced by it's costumers which is us. if you really want to take this further, create a thread on pwi forum so other servers can join our cause. maybe set a date to all servers to NOT CS for 2 weeks. i'm sure this will get their attention pretty quick.

MALIGNO
MALIGNO

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanofate Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:58 am

i kinda agree with Mali on the fact TW wont do it, Because i beleive since they are monitoring us and complaining that Big Factions Like for example Zulu and kylin are just hogging the land and making money by doing nothing. meaning they think we arent doing anything else to get our-self geared and farm. i am pretty sure they want the big factions to fall and let the little factions rise so is probably a reason why they did the mirages. Though i Do Agree With Everyone in Pwi agreed not to CS(Which i Highly doubt will happen) then if that happen PWI will probably listen to our are complaints and give us what me want. they are monitoring are TW
Nanofate
Nanofate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixre Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:48 am

If we're serious, I hope we're able to convince other servers too... As everyone is aware of, HL isn't exactly PWI's most populated server by far... Lost City & other PvE servers are bigger in population. As previously mentioned, we should not forget about other people, beyond what we do to lock down TW, we also need to focus a lot on infuencing other people on this and other servers. I know a lot of you came from another server, try to find your old friends and get some things started.

As far as not cash shopping... lol, I think that's a pretty farfetched goal. I don't think KY/Zulu contribute enough to the Botique pool in terms of non-charm items, other factions buy just as many packs as we do. I don't know about Zulu members, but mass CS'ing is limited to a handful of KY players. The rest of us just buy 10-20 packs every month or two. And especially now that we have no nienbeast events, no TW pay, everyone has less money to buy gold/charms.

P.S. don't forget to un-like PWI on facebook! Lower left hand corner of PWI's facebook page.

Vixre

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodevil Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:07 pm

+ 1 to Jon's idea Embarassed

Vodevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:49 pm

I wish they would have just reset the map completely, instead of trying to fuck over land holding guilds.....in fact, lets boycott for a TW map reset! Then when that happens we could have a TW draft, making 3-4 new guilds out of Kylin, Zulu, Crimson, and Pengwins that are all fairly even in strength and start in opposite corners. OMD, what a great idea, too bad no one would agree to that even though it would be super fun. zzzzz

Taboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentia Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:24 pm

I know paya, that's why i came back to delete my comment, but, Laughing it was mean

Last edited by Crescentia on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crescentia
Crescentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Payaso Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Lol for ky resetting wouldn't be the best idea cres , doesn't matter if they hve lost attck/ def wars .... Ky still holds the most land out of all factions , might look like we hold the map but count the lands Zulu has & then ky , they hve us beat .... resetting the map doesn't seem all that bad 2 me , Zulu started off in the lower corner & look at way we've managed 2 take over, I'm sure we'd be able 2 do it again ..... idk
Payaso
Payaso

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentia Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:41 pm

actually.. kylin = 20

zulu = 20

crimson = 7
Crescentia
Crescentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Payaso wrote:Lol for ky resetting wouldn't be the best idea cres , doesn't matter if they hve lost attck/ def wars .... Ky still holds the most land out of all factions , might look like we hold the map but count the lands Zulu has & then ky , they hve us beat .... resetting the map doesn't seem all that bad 2 me , Zulu started off in the lower corner & look at way we've managed 2 take over, I'm sure we'd be able 2 do it again ..... idk

We're even in lands 20-20 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Payaso Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Well sooorrrryy I counted a couple weeks ago lol ...... Y do still read forums.... so much to read gives my Mexican brain a headache ..... WTB nudies in pic thread
Payaso
Payaso

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentia Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:02 pm

lol Paya, read what I post in faction discusstions, it's only 3 paragraphs, and I even spell checked everything to make sure of no confusions for your mexican brain. lol
Crescentia
Crescentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next