Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Nurfed

+18
Acheri
EnVhi
acrelar
BluntTrauma
TaterBaby
Marche
Payaso
Nanofate
MALIGNO
Crescentia
Elednor
Luve
Lamia
Caledfwlch
FieryKitten
Okopogo
Jlung
Embustero
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

For Nurfed - Page 3 Empty Re: For Nurfed

Post by Marche Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:52 am

LMFAO i have a few friends from oshawa
Marche
Marche

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:34 am

LordofChaos wrote:A little bit north of Toronto, about a 45min drive from downtown, have to follow the 401 xD

Ummm doesn't the 401 run east/west? Confused now lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Elednor Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vote for the removal of 10mil notes and read the thoury!

And post to bump it up run
Elednor
Elednor

Back to top Go down

Post by LordofChaos Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:02 pm

oOViolatorOo wrote:

Ummm doesn't the 401 run east/west? Confused now lol

umm not completely its kinda like at a 25 degree angle xD

LordofChaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 pm

well hell no wonder I get lost all the time :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentia Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:27 pm

LOL, is it just me, or do all the females I know how terrible sense of direction xD
Crescentia
Crescentia

Back to top Go down

Post by JCollins Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:39 am

LOL Asking someone in PWI to not CS is like asking them to not wipe there ass. I like the TW boycot idea but lets face it. Im sure everyone will nto agree to boycot TW and it will become a big mistake for us if we believed them saying they will. Lets just keep up what we do and hope PWI changes thier minds. Parade sounds nice too :p

JCollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Caledfwlch Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Mr. JCollins :pig25
Caledfwlch
Caledfwlch

Back to top Go down

Post by x_daehrr Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:08 pm

that's y PWI will keep shetting on us...we never work together or something,all you guys think is about lands...dont act like such big enemies,you'll prolly hump eachother when you guys meet eachother IRL...work something together..
TW boycott is a nice idea or taboo's idea is nice too,it will make things fun again
this mirage thing is just bs,making things harder for Zulu and KY,it all just depends now who has the more CSers that can buy gold HP charms for the gold,or just npc the mirages and buy some gold hp charms...

and no im not in Kylin nor Zulu

x_daehrr

Back to top Go down

Post by x_daehrr Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:09 pm

edit: it all just depends now who can buy more gold HP charms for the GUILD

x_daehrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:09 pm

x_daehrr wrote:.dont act like such big enemies,you'll prolly hump eachother when you guys meet eachother IRL...

Actually, we paint one another black and dye each others hair blue ... <rolls eyes>

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentia Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:10 pm

oOViolatorOo wrote:

Actually, we paint one another black and dye each others hair blue ... <rolls eyes>

Laughing :D vio, wanna come back to canada and dye my hair blue. I'd love that Smile
Crescentia
Crescentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Absolutely! I'll have the dye for the both of us... roots need a touch up. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Erzenzia Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Acheri wrote:tater is right.

imo pwe is trying really really hard to run the die hard cash shoppers and their friends to their new game. pwe will need that quick cash for this quarter. if they make bank, that carries over into the new tax season, no different than an auto corp. selling end-year stock to raise their stock profile for the coming year.

and where better for pwe to 'farm' their irl cash than from the ones they've gotten it off of for the last 2-3 years.

before the release of this new game, fw, we'll see more improved ways to piss on the player base. all i say is..... ebay ftw, cuz all left will be for gold farmer's n ppl who just buy the acct's pre-fab. and pwe wont care, they'll lay off pwi gm's and rinse n repeat their 3 yr business plan w/ fw. since a business that folds gets money from the gov't under all sorts of different programs/laws like tax refunds, rebates, credits for opening a new business, loans, physical property for office space, etc. it's crazy how the laws benefit the owner who creates a company for it to fail. pwi is not even listed as a subsidary, they 'rent' from pwe. in other words, they make more money from crashing the game than keeping it going.

for whoever quits, please don't play a pwe game at all. even 15/mo is better than all this and cheaper too.

Not exactly true, Folding a biz doesnt give u any benefits no tax refunds,rebates,credits the only way you benefit from folding is by selling phys property and belongings if you file bankruptcy u just dnt pay what u owe out ...if ure lucky. The second part of ure statement is spot on a New biz does get these things. But and its a whopper PWI ISNT the business CodeMasters is pwi is simply a product CM puts out no different than a Ford Taurus Ford is the biz taurus is the product. Where you get more money from crashing the game i dont see at all.

Now that i reread what you wrote i dont agree with most of it at all as a business person you never look to "pillage" one product to reap another ... you look for fresh new customers thats why ford sells 500 models thats also why the camaro will nvr be faster than the corvette they dnt wanna compete against themselves. There new game is geared toward new players if pwi players hop ship they dnt mind but they certainly dont want pwi to fail.

To put it into perspective CM currently owns license to 13 different mmo's in something like 14 countries with various versions of each game not to mention the myriad of console and PC games PWE is an LLC (limited liability corp) that is in turn owned by Cm (C-corp) they are setup this way so that CM cant ever be sued for anything having to do with PWE games. O yeah PWE in and of itself owns and maintains something like 6-7 mmo's now with 2 more releasing shortly.

MMO's all go thru this parent companies start to see subs fall off and choose to either expand the game or change some things to get people back inflation is the issue in pwi and there taking steps to try and remedy it as well as generate more revenue will it work ... i dunno do they care we dont like it ... not 1 ioota those of us at end game are not there focus they want fresh blood they already got all tekk's money.

Erzenzia
Erzenzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3